Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 Recipe. Like sourdough bread, sourdough pancakes get going with help from a preferment — a mixture of flour, water, and a leavening agent (in this case A few pats of butter and a drizzle of maple syrup is a great way to punch up the sweetness, or go straight-up savory and serve with a fried egg and bacon. Sourdough Pancakes (Using Leftover Sourdough Starter Discard). It makes it soft and pliable and OH SO GOOD!
Serve these sourdough pancakes with some fresh berries and real maple syrup, or top them with powdered sugar, butter, or fruit syrups. Tangy sourdough griddle cakes are every bit as easy to whip up as regular pancakes, but even more delicious! Yet another way to utilize your sourdough starter. You can cook Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 Recipe – How to Prepare Appetizing Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞
Ingredients of Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You need of Raspberry jam soft serve.
- It’s 2 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
Try topping these yummy pancakes with fresh fruit and whipped cream. We ate them with strawberry jam and they turned out great! In todays video I will be sharing my sourdough discard pancake recipe. I've received many questions on what to do with leftover sourdough discard.
Sourdough pancake with raspberries soft serve jam🐾🍓 🥞 instructions
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and soda, sugar and salt. Then add your sourdough starter, milk, egg and oil. Mix well until all combined. Leave it for 15 min to rest..
- Making raspberries soft serve jam. On small saucepan add raspberries and sugar in, stir well on low heat until sugar dissolved and raspberries break up. Let it cook for 10 min then turn heat off..
- Spray a cooking spray or with butter on your non stick pan. In low-mid heat, Pour 1/4 cup pancake batter on the pan. Cook until the pancake starts bubbling on top, then flip the pancake..
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the pancake is cooked through. Serve warm with butter soft serve raspberry jam, blueberry and syrup.
The pancakes at Sheep Mountain Lodge filled up the plate and were thick and fluffy. I could never figure out how they did that either but now I am able to do that. WARNING – Our sourdough pancakes are the real thing. Expect a strong-flavored, tangy pancake, an Alaskan tradition. Light and fluffy sourdough pancakes made with your leftover sourdough starter.