Upvaas Thalipeeth Recipe.
You can have Upvaas Thalipeeth using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Upvaas Thalipeeth Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Upvaas Thalipeeth
Ingredients of Upvaas Thalipeeth Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of rajgira atta(amaranth flour).
- It’s 1/4 cup of peel and grated raw potato.
- You need 1/4 cup of parboiled and grated purple yam (kand).
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted peanuts coarse powder.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of green chillies paste (as per your taste).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- You need To taste of Sendha salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for roasting.
- It’s As needed of Fresh Curd to serve with Thalipeeth.
Upvaas Thalipeeth step by step
- Peel, wash and parboiled purple yam.Cool and grate it. Wash, Peel and grate raw potato..
- In mixing bowl add above grated purple yam and potato in mixing bowl. Add ragira flour, green chillies paste, roasted peanuts coarse powder, chopped coriander leaves and sendha salt to taste. Mix well and add 4-5 tbsp water to bind dough..
- Heat non stick tawa on gas. Grease with oil lightly. Divide into four portions. Grease your hand,take one portion of prepared dough. Pat with fingers into 4" round on warm tawa. Similarly make another. (As shown)..
- Pour little oil and roast on both sides till crispy golden brown on slow flame. Prepare similarly other two Thalipeeth..
- Serve Relish Delicious Hot Upvaas for with fresh curd (dahi).