Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (Homemade CinnaStacks!!) Damn you IHOP and those addictive Cinn-A-Stacks Pancakes!!!!! They totally got me hooked and yall Recreating Ihops Cinna Stacks Pancake recipe was super simple: a basic pancake topped with cinnamon roll filling and cream cheese glaze. This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes is a delicious replica of the cinnamon roll- in a pancake.
A cinnamon-brown sugar filling is swirled over a pancake and topped with icing in this clever cinnamon roll pancake recipe the kids will love. Definitely tastes like cinnamon rolls mixed with pancakes. However, you might as well make cinnamon rolls from the Pillsbury tube.same basic. You can have Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe
- It’s of Pancake Batter:.
- It’s 2 cups of AP Flour.
- You need 3 Tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- You need 4 Tbs of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture:.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (not margarine).
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- It’s 16 oz of Cream Cheese room temperature.
- Prepare 5 Cups of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk + 1/4 Cup if needed (I used nonfat milk).
When you make cinnamon roll pancakes, it is not much harder then making homemade pancakes however there are a few things to keep in mind. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk in the milk, egg and oil, just until the. Looking For A Great Breakfast Recipe That The Whole Family Will Love?
Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture and stir on low heat until butter has melted..
- Set aside, you will need this for the pancakes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 dry ingredients to the Pancake Batter..
- Stir in the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter..
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined and you have batter consistency..
- On medium low heat, add a little butter to the pan and melt, then add some pancake batter..
- Spoon in some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture on top of the pancake batter in the pan starting from center and continuing with a circular design (think cinnamon rolls).
- Cook like you would a normal pancake and repeat steps for the additional pancakes..
- When plating, use some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture and spread on top opposed to using butter. It gives that extra drool while eating..
- Before or during cooking the pancakes, in a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese frosting ingredients and blend on medium high if using an electric mixer until there are no lumps..
- If you want to build muscle tone for the day, you can mix by hand, but an electric mixer is recommended..
- When pancakes are done, top with the cream cheese frosting. The frosting is rich so I only put the frosting on the top pancake layer, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can put the frosting on each layer. Trust me, your sweet tooth will be fully satisfied after eating this..
- Enjoy 🤪.
Make Our Cinnamon Roll Pancakes (Also Known As Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes), With Our Easy Cinnamon Roll Pancake Recipe. Serve With Our Homemade Buttermilk Syrup Recipe! Pancakes are a simple and tasty breakfast staple in many homes and restaurants, and part of the fun is how versatile For example, you can make banana, chocolate chip, blueberry, or cinnamon pancakes. You can also top or stuff pancakes with fruit, ice cream, or. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery!