Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili Recipe. View full nutritional breakdown of Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili calories by ingredient. Tip: This dish tends to have a little kick to it due to the Pineapple Chile Salsa, so if you prefer something a little less spicy, I recommend skipping the extra chili powder. This is a super simple and amazing Spicy Pineapple Chili.
It's made with crushed pineapple, apricot preserves, and spicy sambal or Thai style chili sauce. Baked Turkey Wings are perfect for small family gatherings or if on a budget. Check out the video for instructions! You can cook Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 packages of lean ground turkey (a little over a pound).
- It’s 1 can of kidney beans (drained).
- It’s 1 can of chili beans, drained.
- Prepare 12 oz of tomato sauce (suggested fire roasted or garlic oregano).
- You need 8 oz of chipotle salsa (pineapple chipotle salsa if available).
- You need 8 oz of crushed pineapple, drained.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 of chili powder to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Turkey, kidney beans, chili seasoning and green chiles are popped in a slow cooker with tomatoes and tomato sauce in this easy chili. I substituted the canned Turkey for one diced Chicken Breast (uncooked) and turned it into "Spicy Chicken Chili" and it was fabulous. I first heard the legend of Crazy Pineapple Chili from my dear, dear friend Sue. She's a former children's It lends a warm, luscious sweetness that perfectly counterpoints the savory and spicy notes.
Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Turkey Chili instructions
- Caramelize opinions in skillet, move to crock pot..
- Brown turkey in skillet. Move to crock pot..
- Combine beans, salsa, pineapple and tomatoes in with the Turkey and onions. Stir thoroughly. Optional, add chili powder for more heat. Suggested – 1 tablespoon for medium, 3 tablespoons for hot..
- Stir thoroughly and cook on high for 2.5 hours..
Get well ripened pineapple and try this mouthwatering recipe. #pineaperecipe #spicypineapple. Pineapple – I used fresh pineapple for this If you made this Coffee Rub Turkey Thighs recipe leave me a comment to let me know how it went! Make this fast and easy spicy turkey chili recipe as a lighter alternative to beef chili. Using chili powder, cayenne pepper, and ground cinnamon You may unsubscribe at any time. This quick and spicy chili made with ground turkey lies somewhere between our hearty, rib-sticking Chipotle Bean.