Crockpot Chili Recipe. This crockpot chili recipe winner is made with plenty of spice and packed with lots of flavor. A tasty crock pot chili recipe made in a slow cooker. Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor.
Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. And since so many are asking, although I have and love my Instant Pot, I still love my slow cooker! You are here: Home » Chili Recipes » Crock Pot Chili. You can have Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Crockpot Chili Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Crockpot Chili
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili Recipe
- It’s 1 lb of Or more of ground turkey, beef, Chicken, etc..
- It’s 2 can of Beans – any kind, I used kidney.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomatoes – I used 24 oz. diced. You can use crushed or sauce too- can even use fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of Chili seasoning, I used McCormick, you can also use a combination of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, salt pepper, oregano, I am an improvisor!!.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- It’s 1 of as needed Sour cream.
- You need 1 bunch of Grated cheese, cheddar, or anything else.
A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy.
Crockpot Chili step by step
- Sauté onion and brown meat in a pan for a few minutes.- until cooked..
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir..
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low..
- You can stir in a bag of frozen mixed veggies or other veggies 30 minutes before serving..
This classic Crockpot chili is a quick and easy recipe that is mild and full of flavor that everyone will love. Feel free to substitute for just about any ingredient in this classic Crockpot chili recipe. Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe: Crockpot Turkey Chili. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure Policy. This Crockpot Chili is simple to prepare and will make everyone happy at dinner time.