Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 Recipe. This Crockpot Vegetarian Chili is vegan, gluten free, SO healthy, and loaded with veggies, spices, and THREE kinds of beans! The nice thing about this Crockpot Vegetarian Chili Recipe is that it's SO customizable! Swap out the veggies to include your faves, up or lessen the spices to taste.
This easy vegetarian crockpot chili is made with black, white, or pinto beans as well as tomatoes. It's a tasty chili to enjoy with cornbread. Tomatoes, cumin, and garlic add robust flavor, along with the chili powder and onions. You can cook Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Delicious Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 Recipe
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of canned Yellow corn.
- It’s 1 can of Kidney Beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegtable broth.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of diced chilli's.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 Tbs of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Cummin.
- You need 1 Tbs of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of Jalapeno (sliced in half) *optional*.
- It’s 1 Tbs of oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of sugar.
The chili takes just minutes to prepare with convenient canned beans. An awesome vegetarian chili I found on another site and modified quite a bit. Super simple healthy crockpot chili recipe. A family favorite – that your family will love!
Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 instructions
- Take garlic, jalapeno, onion, and corn and add to your crock pot. Add oil and cover. Let sit on high storing every 5-10min until heated through. During this time take your canned beans and drain the beans and rinse them. Set aside..
- Once the onion garlic, corn, and Jalapeno are done simmering add in your can of diced tomatoes (do not drain) and diced chillies. Combine well..
- Add in your drained and rinsed beans. Mix all the ingredients together we'll. Once the vegetables and beans are well combined add 1 cup of Vegtable broth. Then add in your can of tomato sauce..
- Once the tomato sauce, beans, and begtable mixture is combined add in your spices. (You can add in as little or as much as you like in terms of spices) I have listed the amount I use above as a guide line. I always add a bit of sugar to level out the acidity of the tomatoes..
- Let set in crock pot on high for 4hrs. (Move to low or warm once heated through if your not going to eat right away.) Top with cheese and serve with corn bread or tortillas! Enjoy!!.
Put all ingredients in crock pot on low setting. Top servings with cheese and sour cream. This creamy chili is the perfect vegetarian comfort food! This vegetarian crockpot recipe is easy and delicious! I think it's about time I stop complaining about the This is one of those vegetarian crock pot recipes that requires nothing other than chucking some ingredients in a pot and walking away.