Big Yummy Puffy Pancake Recipe. Just imagine a big puffy crepe or big puffy pancake (like a souffle) to eat for breakfast. I love the fact that Big Daddy's make for an Easy Breakfast or Dinner! These can be made gluten free and are delicious.
Try and experience this amazing puffy pancake and experiment with different toppings until you find the blend you enjoy the best. See more ideas about Favorite recipes, Yummy food and Food recipes. A matzo meal pancake is a matzo meal and egg based pancake usually eaten on Passover. You can cook Big Yummy Puffy Pancake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Big Yummy Puffy Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Big Yummy Puffy Pancake
Ingredients of Big Yummy Puffy Pancake Recipe
- You need 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour (All Purpose) or (Gluten Free Baking Flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of Whole Milk, or Milk of your choice.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt about 1/8 tsp.
- You need 1 packages of Fresh Berries Of Your Choice.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Lemon Sliced Into Wedges.
- Prepare 1 dash of Powder Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup.
You could also categorize it as an omelet but it really looks more like one of those puffy Dutch apple pancakes you bake in the Yummy on my tummy. That is a very interesting idea! This is a great breakfast that is truly yummy. The kids will love how it puffs up in the oven.
Big Yummy Puffy Pancake instructions
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Use a pyrex glass pie plate and add the 3 tbs butter, put in oven until melted slightly.
- In a mixing bowl, mix with electric hand mixer 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup milk, 4 eggs, 1/8 tsp salt. Add hot butter once completely melted. Mix until well combined. Pour mixture back into pyrex glass pie plate and into the 425° oven..
- Bake for a total 22-25 minutes depending on altitude. After the first 12 minutes turn pie plate half way around so pancake rises evenly..
- Once done slice into 4ths and squeeze a slice of fresh lemon juice, followed by a dusting of powder sugar, fresh berries, and finally maple syrup. You could also use nutella…
- Total prep time 10 mins, cook time 22 to 25.
Pancake should be very high and puffy. They are easy to make and taste heavenly. The ingredients for Souffle Pancakes are similar to regular pancakes, so what makes them different? I am a big fan of cotton sponge cake and this is like little version of it without baking. My pancakes keep deflating after I take them out of the skillet how do I keep them fairly puffy?