No Bean Chili Recipe. I'm worried about venturing into the bean vs. no bean chili debate! If you didn't know, it is hotly contested in some parts of Southern United States as to whether or not chili should contain beans. My late father in law used to make amazing chili.
Season with chili powder, oregano, cumin and hot sauce. Stir in the tomatoes and vinegar. There were quite a few Texas folk who got on me about putting beans in chili, so heres one to please the other half. You can cook No Bean Chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best No Bean Chili Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing No Bean Chili
Ingredients of No Bean Chili Recipe
- It’s 2 1/2 lbs of Coarse ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb. of spicy ground pork.
- It’s 1 of lg onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 29 Oz of beef broth (2 cans).
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of tomato paste.
I've been making this no bean chili for about five years now, as it's a staple in my household during the winter. Besides being out-of-this-world good, this crock pot chili with no beans is a breeze to whip up! Chili lovers often have a strong opinion about one specific ingredient: beans. Last week we asked you to debate whether or not beans belonged in chili.
No Bean Chili step by step
- Brown onion, beef, and sausage in skillet..
- Pour browned meats in crockpot..
- Add the spices, beef broth, Rotel Tomatoes, and Tomato Paste in the crock pot. Stir. Slow cook for 4 hrs..
- I usually add shredded cheddar and sour cream..
Today we're taking al ook at your best arguments. To bean, or not to bean. When you're making a pot of chili, that is the question. And depending on whether or not you're from Texas, there is a very definitive answer. A delicious no bean chili with chunks of diced tomatoes and plenty of protein rich meat to fill you up.