beef chilli fry Recipe. Dry-aged, pasture-raised & full of flavor. When Meat's Raised Right, It Tastes Better Than Anything You've Ever Had. Try this delicious recipe from Johnsonville that's sure to delight the family!
The dish, the Goan Beef Stir Fry, could be actually confused with the Goan beef chili roast, which is sliced beef and is commonly served for special feasts such as for Christmas and Easter. The spices add here are turmeric (Curcuma/haldi), chili powder and pepper. Beef Chilli Fry Although we don't eat a lot of red meat too often for health reasons (limiting our red meat intake to about once in every two months or so), hubbykins and I were discussing our various Mangalorean favourites and the discussion became a lengthy one about ingredients as well. You can cook beef chilli fry using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best beef chilli fry Recipe – How to Make Tasty beef chilli fry
Ingredients of beef chilli fry Recipe
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 450 grams of dices beef.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayaan pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 each of tomato puree tube.
- Prepare 2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of water.
- Prepare 3 each of onion finely diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 5 each of oxo cubes ground.
- It’s 2 each of chili medium.
Our take on a Southern Indian dish that's perfect with a cold beer by the beach. We can't fit a beach in your box, but we can send you the organic beef, aromatic spices, seasonal spuds and fresh veg so you can whip up your own speedy supper. Kerala Beef Chilli Fry – Indo Chinese. Lip Smacking Beef Fry, right in front of you.
beef chilli fry instructions
- heat some vegetable oil on stove medium heat.
- add onions and fry till they start to change colour.
- add chili and garlic and stir.
- add diced beef and continue to fry till browned.
- add 1 tsp of paprika and half tsp cayenne pepper and stir.
- next add tinned tomatoes and with one empty can fill with water add and stir.
- next add half a tube of tomato puree or a small tin.
- finally add the oxo cubes broken up and stir.
- bring to a simmer then transfer to a slow cooker and cook for 2 to 3 hours on a low heat.
- serves 2 to 4 people.
- serve with rice.
- Doritos make a nice addition.
This beef fry was one of my dads creations and my mom helped me to recreate his recipe. Have I told you that my mom is the best cook I know? My dad an Aeronautical Engineer by profession, was also a great chef! Put the chilli oil in a medium-sized shallow bowl. Add the soy sauce, honey, garlic and chilli and stir well.