Chocolate Flapjacks Recipe. These flapjacks are cooked until soft. If you prefer a crunchier flapjack, press the mixture into a shallower, larger baking tray to increase the surface. Lovely for a lunchbox treat, these flapjacks have plenty of slow-burning carbs to keep you going through the afternoon.
Chocolate flapjacks are the perfect, easy bake for kids. Flapjacks including these chocolate flapjacks are quite an easy bake for kids to do that don't need any specialist equipment. A Scottish food blog with hundreds of easy vegetarian and vegan recipes all Easy chocolate covered flapjack recipe no egg no flour needed!.flapjacks recipe chocolate flapjacks millionaire, flapjack, oats, honey, sugar, recipe, cooking, blog, FiveEuroFood, baking, cheap, butter, cream, condensed milk, dulce de leche, chocolate. You can have Chocolate Flapjacks using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate Flapjacks Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Flapjacks
Ingredients of Chocolate Flapjacks Recipe
- It’s 150 grams of Cooking margarine.
- You need 150 grams of Light muscovado sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Golden syrup.
- It’s 200 grams of Rolled oats.
- It’s 50 grams of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s 50 grams of milk chocolate drops.
These flapjacks are a favourite in my household – filling, delicious and they couldn't be easier to make. Vary the recipe by adding cinnamon, ground ginger or different dried fruits. Download Chocolate flapjack stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Family baking – delicious to bake and eat with all the family.
Chocolate Flapjacks instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 7in/18cm baking tin..
- Put margarine, sugar and golden syrup in a large heavy pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally until margarine has melted..
- Remove pan from heat and stir in oats, coconut and chocolate until well combined. (The chocolate drops will melt in)..
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared tin and, using a knife score the mixture into about 15 bars..
- Cook for about 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove the tin from the oven and cut through scored lines while still hot. Leave to cool and harden, then turn out..
A firm favourite treat for everyone in the family, Chocolate Flapjack is so easy to make. It's one of those recipes that you probably have all the ingredients for in your store cupboard already. Chocolate Flapjacks for Children to Cook. Flapjacks are easy for kids to make and even easier for them to eat! Add a coating of chocolate and you have a slice of cake fit for the most discerning child. my, that woman has some chocolate flapjacks.