Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe.
You can have Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe – How to Cook Tasty Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Ingredients of Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- You need of Buttermilk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Pancakes instructions
- Combine milk and vinegar. Let sour for 5 minutes..
- Whisk egg and melted butter into the buttermilk..
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk in wet ingredients until smooth. Let the mixture stand for 5 – 10 min..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side. Makes about 5 pancakes per serving..