Chana dal pancakes Recipe. Chana Dal Pancakes recipe with step by step photos. Chana dal pancakes is made of soaked What makes chana dal pancakes healthy? Chana dal is a very beneficial pulse for diabetics as it.
Making of Chana Dal Pancakes: Thoroughly rinse Chana Dal in enough water and then soak in fresh water. Then transfer the soaked Chana Dal into a blender and blend into a coarse paste. Today, we are making "Chana Dal Pancakes". You can cook Chana dal pancakes using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chana dal pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Chana dal pancakes
Ingredients of Chana dal pancakes Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked and drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4-6 of curry leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of low fat curd.
- Prepare 1 sachet of fruit salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies, chopped.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil for cooking.
Blend the soaked and drained chana dal in a mixer to a coarse paste adding a little water if. This Chana Dal Fry is an easy and tasty chana dal recipe that you will like. The flavors & taste of this chana dal fry is North Indian and the preparation is like the way we make in punjabi households. Chana Dal Pancakes – Free download as Word Doc (.doc /.docx), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
Chana dal pancakes instructions
- Grind the soaked chana dal into a coarse paste adding a little water if required..
- Add spinach, carrot, curry leaves, ginger, onion, semolina, green chillies, curd and salt and mix well..
- Just before serving, add the fruit salt and mix well..
- Spread one portion of the batter on a non-stick pan and make a pancake..
- Cook on a slow flame till both sides are golden brown, drizzling a little oil if required..
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more pancakes..
- Serve hot with chutney..
Here is a pancake recipe with soaked chana dal mixed with vitamin rich vegetables and protein rich curds to enhance its taste. Cook these pancakes over a slow flame because the chana dal is. Grind the soaked chana dal into a coarse paste adding a little water if required. Serve hot with Apple Cinnamon Soya Shake. Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry.