3 Bean Taco Chili Recipe.
You can cook 3 Bean Taco Chili using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best 3 Bean Taco Chili Recipe – Recipe: Yummy 3 Bean Taco Chili
Ingredients of 3 Bean Taco Chili Recipe
- Prepare 2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 cup of dried navy beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried kidney beans.
- Prepare 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of packet taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of packet ranch mix.
- Prepare 1 small of yellow onion – diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
3 Bean Taco Chili instructions
- once you've measured out all the beans make aure to go through them removing any small stones or debris. put dried beans in a large bowl and fill with enough water to come about 2" above the beans. soak for at least 8 hours or overnight..
- brown ground turkey and drain. drain beans. in a crockpot, fill with 4 cups fresh water, add all the dried seasonings and stir until desolved. add browned turkey, canned tomatoes (with juice) and sauce, diced onion and soaked beans. stir to combine. cook on high 8 hours. I know thats a long time on high but the beans need the higher temp to cook through. the beans should be nice and soft but not mushy when cooked properly..
- I like to serve this topped with shredded cheddar, diced onion, sour cream and diced avocado. a nice big piece of buttermilk cornbread with lots of butter and honey on the side really makes the meal..