Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes Recipe. Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and vanilla — these are phenomenal banana pancakes. The recipe, believe it or not, is adapted from a Williams Sonoma children's cookbook, which only proves how easy they are to make. These extra fluffy banana pancakes are the best, and so easy to make you don't even need a mixer!
Fluffy grain-free banana pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. These are fluffy, and I mean FLUFFY. Traditional banana egg pancakes are closer to a crepe in my opinion — flat and a bit more chewy (a. You can cook Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 3 of large very ripe bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
So these fluffy banana pancakes are totally healthy. This banana pancakes recipe is a bit of a splurge. Fluffy yet moist thanks to mashed banana mixed into the batter, these pancakes make for the perfect weekend morning breakfast. This easy fluffy banana pancake recipe yields generous, light, and airy pancakes, loaded with banana bread flavor.
Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes step by step
- In a large bowl mash bananas until slightly liquidy. Add eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until thoroughly combined..
- Add melted butter and stir until just combined, then add milk and stir until well combined with all other wet ingredients..
- Add flour, baking, powder, and baking soda. Fold into wet ingredients until just combined. You want your batter to be slightly lumpy. Do not over-mix or you'll have tough pancakes..
- Let batter rest for 5-10 minutes while you heat a nonstick skillet, iron skillet, or griddle over medium-low heat. When skillet is hot add 1 tsp of butter if desired and let melt (I don't do this but some people do)..
- For 6 inch pancakes: Use a 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop batter out of bowl and pour into hot skillet. Add as many at one time that you can fit without edges touching (my skillet fits one at a time). For "silver dollar" pancakes scoop 2 tbs of batter per pancake into skillet..
- Cook pancakes on first side until bubbles just begin to come through and edges look slightly dry. Flip and cook 1 minute, or until second side is lightly browned. The trick is to cook pancakes at a low temperature so they cook all the way through without burning..
- Stack your perfect pancakes on plates and serve with your favorite toppings (I like peanut butter). Can serve 2-8 people depending on how many pancakes you want to give each person. Haha. I was able to get 8, 6 inch pancakes and 2, 4 inch pancakes out of this batch. Enjoy!.
With just a handful of pantry staples and ripe bananas, you can make your dream breakfast come true as often as you want! To all breakfast lovers out there (and I know there are. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. I have found that by measuring the dry ingredients and then putting them through a shifter makes for fluffy pancakes.