Easy Crockpot Chilli Recipe. Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone loves! This easy Crockpot Chili recipe is delicious, hearty, and perfect for chilly weather!
We see chili — the most basic, easy use for your slow cooker. It's a protein-packed, savory, filling warm dish especially. I also love that this is a crock pot recipe. You can have Easy Crockpot Chilli using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy Crockpot Chilli Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Easy Crockpot Chilli
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot Chilli Recipe
- You need 2 of onions.
- Prepare 1.5-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 packets of chilli seasoning.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s 2 cans of pinto beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes (chilli style is best).
- It’s 1 can of tomato sauce.
It is so easy to make this in the morning and. This easy turkey chili is a weeknight dinner the whole family will love. This easy slow-cooker chili includes an envelope of chili powder, tomato sauce and This is an easy slow-cooker chili recipe made with lean ground beef, tomatoes, and pinto. Easy Crockpot Chili: "The origins of chili are uncertain, but it's natural to think of it as an American classic." -Randy MayorThis dish is a perfectly healthy fall or winter meal to.
Easy Crockpot Chilli instructions
- Put the beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chilli seasoning into your crockpot.
- Stir until blended well. Put the lid on and cook on low until your ground beef is ready.
- Add butter to a Dutch oven or cast iron pot and heat on medium low.
- Chop the onions per your preference and sauté in butter until translucent and slightly golden from the butter (I used about 4 tablespoons).
- Add the ground beef and cook on medium heat until browned.
- Add ground beef and onions mixture to the crockpot and continue cooking on high for 2-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
Quick and easy Crockpot Chili Recipe – Try this easy slow cooker chili recipe that the entire family will love. This easy Crockpot Chili Recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights… just let your Slow Cooker do the simmering, and you'll end up with a delicious hearty dinner! Easy Crockpot Chili Recipe: Crockpot Turkey Chili. This post may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, read our Disclosure. This crockpot chili recipe is easy to make and flavorful!