Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) Recipe. Pathishapta Pitha is a very popular Bengali sweet pancake recipe where the pancake is stuffed with Khoya Kheer. Patishapta pitha is prepared on the occasion. Hello foodies, Today's recipe is Patishapta Pitha
Likewise prepare rest of the patishapta. Patishapta Pitha is very popular authentic Bengali Sweet dish. Patishapta is a Bengal pitha variant stuffed with jaggery and coconut. You can cook Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll)
Ingredients of Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour or maida.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rawa or suji(semolina).
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of khowa or condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of crushed date palm jaggery.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil approximately.
Take one tablespoon of the stuffing and place it on the edge of the crepe. Gently roll the crepe, while making sure that the stuffing doesn't fall off (a little oozing is fine). Patishapta is a popular Bengali dessert. It is one kind of pancakes made with refined flour, rice flour and semolina stuffed with a delicious kheer.
Patisapta pitha(stuffed pancake roll) instructions
- Make a batter of suji and made with 1 cup milk and little water if needed.Add 2 tbsp sugar and set aside for 1/2 hour..
- Meanwhile grate coconut. Heat a non stick pan and add the jaggery and little water and boil till jaggery gets diluted.Add grated coconut and stir constantly till it dries up.Add condensed milk or khowa and keep on stirring.It should nearly dry..
- Heat a non stick tawa adding 1 tsp oil.Take a ladle full of maida and suji batter and spread it out into a round shape and fry in low heat till the sides tend to come up.Spread a little of coconut mixture in the pancake and roll it.Fry both sides till light brown.Serve garnished with chopped pistachios.Option is to spread a ladle full of condensed milk over the pancakes..
Pitha or fita (Sylheti) is a type of cake, dimsum or bread from … Add Related Dish Edit dishe(s). Patishapta is a delicious Bengali Pancake stuffed with Jaggery flavored Coconut. Talking about Dida's Patishapta; there were several variations. I have had Narkeler Pur Patishapta (stuffed with coconut); Kheerer Patishapta Pithe (stuffed with Kheer/ evaporated. For more recipes related to Patishapta Pitha checkout Balushahi, Ghevar, Ghevar, Jalebi.