Apple cinnamon pancakes Recipe. You can never go wrong with fluffy, old-fashioned pancakes How many people does this apple cinnamon pancake recipe serve? Change up your typical breakfast routine with these Apple Cinnamon Pancakes! Light, fluffy pancakes filled with grated apple and the perfect hint of cinnamon.
Top them off with my homemade maple apple. These delicious vegan Applesauce Pancakes are filled with the goodness of apples and cinnamon, and I love this combination of ingredients and have a few great cinnamon apple recipes in the TSV. Using a blender to mix the batter for these apple cinnamon pancakes gets breakfast on the table in no time. "I love this pancake recipe, just throw everything in the blender! You can have Apple cinnamon pancakes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Apple cinnamon pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Apple cinnamon pancakes
Ingredients of Apple cinnamon pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 of large shredded apples.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
These fluffy gluten free apple pancakes are made with oats, applesauce, a touch of maple syrup and cinnamon for the most delicious healthy breakfast perfect for toddlers, kids and adults. Our Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes will be sure to get your family out of bed fast. Fill your home with the sweet aroma of these Apple-Cinnamon Pancakes! Apple Cinnamon Pancakes with fresh granny smith apples with cinnamon in warm maple syrup will give you all the cozy feels of fall!
Apple cinnamon pancakes instructions
- Whisk eggs in large bowl.
- Add buttermilk to eggs and whisk together.
- Add all dry ingredients ( with the exception of the apples ) and mix well.
- Add apples and stir well..
- Pour desired amount ( I use 1/4 cup ) on hot griddle. Cook for about 2 min and flip over..
Healthy apple cinnamon pancakes with white whole wheat flour, honey, shredded apples, and cinnamon. You won't believe how fluffy these are! Serve them with butter and pure maple syrup for. With apples, cinnamon, oats, and egg whites, it doesn't get more nutritionally sound than this. These healthy wheat-free pancakes features a mixture of almond and white rice flour, as well as relatively little milk to create a thick, fluffy texture.