Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions Recipe. This recipe tastes very different than baigan ka bharta. All the ingredients are raw nothing is sauteed in oil, a bit of mustard oil is added. Litti, along with chokha, is a complete meal originated from the Indian subcontinent; and popular in Indian states of Bihar, Jharkhand, parts of Eastern.
Litti chokha on gas stove/gas flame, litti chokha without oven, authentic litti chokha recipe, bati chokha recipe, famous litti chokha of bihar, bihari litti Litti + dhaniya chutney + baigan chokha + aloo chokha + bhune tamatar ki chutney. Ingredients Litti cover Aata / whole wheat flour salt water. Litti Chokha is a traditional dish eaten mainly in Bihar and Jharkhad. You can have Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions using 33 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions
Ingredients of Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions Recipe
- Prepare For of litti:.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil for moan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed ajwain.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s For of sattu filling:.
- You need 1 cup of sattu.
- Prepare 2 of green chopped Chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw mustard oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of achhar masala.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 pods of Chopped garlic (optional).
- It’s For of Baigan chutney:.
- It’s 2 of brinjals.
- You need 1 of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of raw mustard oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped onions.
- You need 2 pods of garlic finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need For of choka:.
- You need 6 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of green chopped chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped dhaniya.
- Prepare 3 pods of garlic (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of raw mustard oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Ghee to roast little in apne pan.
- It’s As needed of Oil to grease tomato and brinjal.
It can be had for lunch, dinner or you can make it on your holidays and you will surely love it. How to make Chokha for Litti Wash brinjals and tomatoes then fry them. Chop Onion, garlic and Chillies to small peices Add it to Sattu Add Salt, Azwain, Amchoor and. Litti, which surprisingly had similar ingredients as baati – it is made of wheat, ghee and water and baked in the sun – had one But it was the classic combination of litti-chokha, which was a mash of roasted eggplant, onions and tomatoes, and chutney that survived.
Littichokha with baigan chutney and fried chilli onions step by step
- Knead wheat flour adding ajwain oil and water slowly to make a soft dough like parathe and let it set for 20 mins..
- Now roast tomatoes and baigan on low flame.Grease little oil on all sides of tomato and brinjal.When black on all sides and becomes tender and soft from inside of the flame and let it cool.
- Peel the baigan tenderly and cut the top with knife and mash it with masher.Add chilli, chopped onions, garlic,mustard oil,salt and mix nicely.
- To make sattu filling ready take sattu in bowl add chopped onions, garlic, achhar masala,salt,green chilli,ginger paste,. mustard Oil with the help of water knead it till it binds well..
- To make chokha peel potatoes.And mash them roughly.Add chopped onions, roasted tomatoes,green chilli, garlic, salt, mustard oil,chopped fresh dhaniya.Now with help of masher mash it evenly to a smooth paste…
- Now to make litti smoothen the dough.Take small portion. Of aata from dough.Flatten it with fingers.Put the stuffing of sattu in middle and close it giving it a ball shape,repeat the same with the rest dough and make balls..
- Heat the appe pan.Add little ghee in moulds and keep the litti to roast.Keep on rotating and adding ghee on sides.within 15 to 20 min litti will turn golden from all sides.During the whole process keep the flame low or litti will turn black burnt.
- Your yummilicious litti is ready to serve..
Add green chilli, onion, salt and mustard oil. Bihar is one of the Northern states of India. Neighboring states are West Bengal, Jharkhand, and Uttar Pradesh and shares an international border with Nepal in the North. Like with any other state, neighboring states have influenced the cuisine of. While the litti cooks, you can make the baigan chokha.