Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe. This recipe for Cinnamon Roll Pancakes is a delicious replica of the cinnamon roll- in a pancake. When you make cinnamon roll pancakes, it's not much more difficult than making regular pancakes, but it's a little more messy because of the cinnamon swirl. This Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe with cream cheese glaze was the perfect twist on a family Christmas tradition.
Whisk in the cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Sift the powdered sugar into the pan, stir and add in vanilla extract. Set the pan aside while you make the pancakes. You can cook Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe – How to Make Delicious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
- You need of Cinnamon Roll Filling:.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of unsalted butter – melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed light Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Glaze:.
- You need 4 Tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 ounces of cream cheese At room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Pancakes:.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of large egg – beaten.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of canola or vegetable oil.
Cinnamon pancakes recipe that's inspired by warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. See how to make extra fluffy pancakes and with an easy cream cheese glaze. How to make cinnamon pancakes inspired by warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. Jump to the Cinnamon Pancakes Recipe or read on to see our tips.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze instructions
- Cinnamon roll filling – make this first. Stir together melted butter, Brown sugar, Cinnamon in a medium bowl. Scoop filling into a quart zip loc baggie. Set aside..
- Cream Cheese Glaze : Heat butter over low heat in a small sausepan until melted.Turn off heat whisk in cream cheese until it is almost smooth. Stir in powered sugar , vanilla ext. Set aside..
- Pancakes: In a medium bowl whisk together the flour , baking powder , salt. Whisk in milk , egg, oil just until batter has combined..
- Preheat your pan or griddle over medium heat. Pour about 1/3 cup batter to your pan. Reduce heat to Low. Snip off the corner of your cinnamon filling and squeeze the filling into the open corner. When yhe pancake begins to form bubbles . SWIRL in your filling..
- Heat pan on Low. Cook pancake 2-3 minutes or until bubbled begin popping on top and it is golden Brown on the bottom. Flip pancake over. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes until the other side is golden brown as well..
- Wipe out pan with paper towel. Repeat with the rest of the batter. Drizzle pancakes with cream cheese icing…
Cinnamon roll pancakes are all of your breakfast dreams coming true! They are filled with a cinnamon swirl and topped with a smooth cream cheese frosting that is utterly Top the pancakes with the cream cheese glaze. Note: Use an electric griddle to make several pancakes at a time. Before cooking the next batch of pancakes, wipe all cinnamon sugar filling from the griddle. Drizzle cream cheese glaze on top of pancakes and serve warm.