Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf Recipe.
You can have Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Make Perfect Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- It’s 1-1/2 lbs of Ground Turkey *Can substitute ground beef.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 Can of Drained Corn kernels.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 1 of Large Chopped Red or White Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Gluten Free Barbecue Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
Gluten-Free Black Bean + Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400° Line a glass casserole or bread pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease (I like Pam Olive Oil spray).
- Combine corn, black beans, onion, garlic, oats, salt, and pepper in large bowl. Stir well..
- Next, add 2 raw eggs, the binder, and stir well..
- Finally, take your rings off, your getting your hands dirty! Add the raw meat and BBQ sauce to the mixing bowl. Use your clean hands to toss, squeeze and blend the mixture, thoroughly so that all the veggies are evenly spread throughout the meat..
- Place in your pan and spread mixture evenly..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, till the center is cooked well..
- Pull out, let sit for 5 minutes. Cut in 1/2 slices and serve. Enjoy!.