Chicken hot salsa Recipe. Chicken seasoned with taco seasoning and topped with salsa, then baked. You can use mild, medium or hot salsa depending on your taste. I usually serve it with Spanish rice and Mexican-style.
Khobz is a round, leavened flatbread that is a key staple in a Middle Eastern diet. Fill your flatbread with spiced chicken and salsa for a delicious dinner idea, or lunch on-the-go. If you don't like hot, you can leave out the Pepers! You can have Chicken hot salsa using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Chicken hot salsa Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Chicken hot salsa
Ingredients of Chicken hot salsa Recipe
- It’s 1 of full chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes + 1 tomato.
- Prepare 3 of Capsicums.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of habanero sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chilli garlic ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of crushed red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare 6 of Green chillies.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare of Cooking time:.
- You need 20 of minutes for cutting.
- Prepare 25 of minutes for cooking.
Don't forget to top with Cheese Grilled marinated chicken breast with hot salsa using George Foreman's grillSubmitted by: JEEHANB. Meanwhile, make mango salsa: In a medium bowl, stir together mango, avocado, peppers, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil. The fiery tang of a sweet roasted capsicum and chilli salsa, dressed in rich olive oil and fresh citrus juice, turns grilled chicken breasts into a fiesta of colour and taste. Hot Chicken Salad is a retro favorite that makes a quick and easy family meal.
Chicken hot salsa instructions
- Wash chicken breast, clean fat from it. Now cut chicken breast into strips..
- Cut onions into square pieces. You can also use left over green onions white parts..
- Cut Capsicums into square pieces. Take out white part from it..
- Finely chopped 3 tomatoes to make sauce..
- Pour oil in a pan, add garlic paste. Bhonofy it till garlic turns golden brown..
- Now add chicken strips in it and bhonofy it..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, herbeno sauce, chicken powder and crushed red chillies. Bhonofy it for a minute..
- Put finely chopped tomatoes in chicken and bhonofy it..
- Dry out the water from it. Then add onions, Capsicums, and 1 tomato (square cut). Bhonofy for a minute. Vegetables should be crunchy..
- Now add ketchup, chilli garlic ketchup and mix it well..
- Now add vinegar, and again mix it well..
- At last add green chillies (cut into half) and simmer it for 5 minutes..
- Serve it hot with vegetables fried rice..
- You can change quantity of spices and ingredients according to your taste buds.**.
This is southern comfort food at its best with a creamy chicken filling and crunchy potato chip topping. I followed a recipe for roasted tomatillo salsa. The directions warned against removing the jalapeno seeds but I should known it would be too hot. This medium-hot salsa gets its heat from the jalapeño. If you don't dig the heat, it's still really worth making because it's so fresh and delicious.