Crispy Chilli Babycorns Recipe. Chilli baby corn is a snack or starter recipe of crispy & spicy pan-fried baby corn. This Indo Chinese recipe is a hit with many This chilli baby corn recipe is a crisp version and a semi-dry dish. Its has some moistness, hence I call it semi-dry. finally, transfer chilli baby corn to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice. notes: firstly, cut the baby corn to a size of your choice or prepare with whole baby corn itself. additionally, do not over boil baby corn as it is deep.
The baby corns are shallow fried along with spring onions, brown sugar and various sauces used in Chinese cuisine to make. Crispy Chilli Baby Corn is very easy to prepare and with very few ingredients yet very tasty and flavorful. Baby-corns are coated with a batter with cornflour, egg & seasoning and deep fried. You can have Crispy Chilli Babycorns using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Crispy Chilli Babycorns Recipe – How to Make Tasty Crispy Chilli Babycorns
Ingredients of Crispy Chilli Babycorns Recipe
- Prepare of For Deep Frying.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable Oil or White Oil.
- Prepare 300 grams of Babycorns (cut into pieces).
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Gram Flour / Besan.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger Powder/Paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For Dry Coating.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Ketchup or Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soya Sauce.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of Schezwan Sauce.
- It’s 2-4 of Green Chillies (chopped).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and Sugar.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves (chopped) for garnishing.
Then the fried baby corns are tossed with chopped garlic , onion flakes. Chilli baby corn recipe- A very crispy baby corn starter recipe with just very few ingredients. Chilli baby corn is one of the popular baby corn snacks recipes from Indo chinese cuisine. Do try this out as snack or starter!
Crispy Chilli Babycorns instructions
- Take all kinds of flour (mentioned in deep frying ingredients-section) in a bowl, add all the powders, salt & water, mix well in a medium consistency. Add all the Babycorns into the batter and coat well. Now let them soak the batter for 7-10 minutes..
- Now heat oil in the pan for deep frying the baby corns. And deep fry them till they are properly cooked..
- Now for the dry coating, heat oil in another pan, add all the sauces (as mentioned), let them splatter. Then add little bit water adding some cornflour in it to thicken the coating. Add Babycorns and green chillies when the sauce becomes thick, add salt and sugar, stir well so that all the Babycorns get well coated with the sauce. Lastly add chopped coriander. And phewww! Enjoy!.
Chilli Baby Corn has become a taken-for-granted starter on most party menus these days. It is also a popular starter at restaurants. Enjoy this indo-chinese crispy starter with main course dishes like vegetable fried-rice and hakka noodles. Crispy Chilli Baby corn is a favourite appetizer, especially for the vegetarians. Easy to prepare, and healthy too.