Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns Recipe. Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips. We love how easy these are to make! If your kids beg for pancakes but balk at the thought of banana pancakes, make these.
Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip. Keywords: banana chocolate chip pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes, valentine's day breakfast. I got some chocolate chip pancakes with bananas recently when we went out for breakfast, and yours were better!! You can cook Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns Recipe – Recipe: Yummy Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns Recipe
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of flour(maida / wheat flour).
- Prepare .5 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Sugar and salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Chocolate syrup.
- It’s of Hashbrowns.
- You need 2 of large potatoes grated.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper as per taste.
Banana Pancakes – Fluffy Pancakes For A Perfect Weekend Breakfast. · Banana Oatmeal Pancakes that are gluten free, flourless, and delicious! Life After Retirement ⚓️ Being able to make breakfast before everyone wakes up is greatest feeling in the world. Nothing like waking everyone up while the. These healthy banana pancakes cook to perfection even without eggs!
Chocolate Banana Pancakes And Hash browns step by step
- For pancakes, in a bowl take 1 banana and mash it..
- Add 1 cup flour,salt, sugar and baking powder to it..
- Slowly add water to make batter of thick consistency.Mix well..
- On a medium hot flat pan pour 1/3 of the batter and make a slightly thick cake (refer picture)..
- Sprinkle some chocolate chip on the upper side while the bottom side gets cooked..
- In 1-2 minutes, some bubbles will form on the upper side. Once the bubbles stop, flip the pancake and let it cook for 2 minutes.Once completed, remove from pan and repeat the process for 2 more pancakes..
- Stack the pancakes and garnish with 1 banana sliced.Sprinkle some chocolate chips. Pour Maple syrup and chocolate sauce all over it and enjoy while it's still hot and fluffy..
- For hashbrowns, take a deep flat pan and put 2 tbsp oil and spread it. Once the oil is hot, put in grated potatoes and spread it evenly in the pan and flatten it with a spatula..
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper over all of it..
- Let the potatoes cook for 10-15 mins, till the bottom side gets crispy.Keep checking and continue till it's crispy..
- Once the bottom side is crispy, carefully flip the potato cake and repeat the process for other side..
- Once both the sides are crispy, enjoy with sauce..
- Enjoy the breakfast of Pancakes and Hashbrowns with hot coffee and beautiful rains!!.
Wipe skillet clean and repeat with more oil or Chocolate Chip banana pancakes are my favorite! I made your peanut butter chocolate chip cookies with sea. This is just like an banana chocolate chip muffin but its a pancake! You can add all the chocolate chips into the batter instead of using some to garnish. Prepare remaining pancake batter as directed adding more spray if needed.