Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji Recipe. Mulaku Bajji or Chilli Bajji is a tasty and awesome evening snack that will definitely treat your taste buds. You can explore a well detailed Mulaku Bajji or Chilli Bajji here. Mulaku Bajji മുളക് ബജി / Chilli Bajji is a Snack which is Tasty and Easy to Prepare.
When it is raining heavily outside on evening, who does not If the tea is accompanied by a crispy chilli pakoda, your taste buds will thank you for the superb tasty combination. Milagai Bajji ( Chilli / Mirchi Bajji) is one of the popular tea time snack in many parts of Southern India especially in Tamilnadu. It is prepared with Long green chillies after removing the seeds in it. You can have Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji Recipe – How to Make Delicious Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji
Ingredients of Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji Recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan/ Gram flour.
- It’s 5-6 of Bajji mulaku/ Banana peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Asafeotida.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- It’s Pinch of Baking soda.
- You need As needed of Water.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Mulaku Bajji or Chili Bajii popular spicy evening tea time snack prepared use banana pepper with tomato sauce, chutney dip Kerala, Tamil Nadu India. Making mulaku bhaji with the banana peppers from my own garden excited me and I couldn't resist the temptation. I was all set to make the mulaku bhaji, right on time I. Mulaku chuttaracha chammanthi is a 'thaninadan' (traditional homely) Kerala dish.
Mulaku/ Chilli Bhaji instructions
- Make a thick batter using besan flour, rice flour, and baking soda with water as needed..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida and salt to the above batter and mix well using hand..
- Cut the peppers into two equal parts (lengthwise)..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and allow it to boil..
- Dip/ Roll each bajji mulaku into the batter and coat it evenly with the thick batter..
- Drop it carefully into the hot oil and flip both sides in between..
- Fry till both sides become golden brown and transfer to a plate with kitchen tissue paper..
A bhaji, bhajji, Bhajiya or bajji is a spicy snack or entree dish similar to a fritter, originating from the Indian subcontinent, with several variants. It is a popular snack food in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Assam. Check the recipe of Mulaku Bajji. Mulaku Bajji is an easy, spicy and tasty evening snack. It is prepared with Long green chillies after removing the seeds inside it.