Oats-palak/spinach pancakes Recipe. Oats Recipe For Breakfast / Snacks: Oats Methi Palak Muthia Possible health benefits of spinach Diabetes management: spinach contains an antioxidant known as alpha-lipoic acid, which has been shown to lower glucose. Enjoy these instant Palak/Spinach Oats Dosa for breakfast.
Ready in minutes, this recipe is made with a batter of oats and spinach boosted with flavourful ingredients like onions, green chillies, ginger and spice powders. Oats being rich in fibre, this recipe will keep you full for quite some time. Flip the pancake when light bubbles start to form. You can cook Oats-palak/spinach pancakes using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oats-palak/spinach pancakes Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Oats-palak/spinach pancakes
Ingredients of Oats-palak/spinach pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/4 of cups oats.
- You need 1 cup of spinach paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tbs of salt/sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbs of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cups of raisins chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar/brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vanilla extract.
- You need 3-4 tbs of Maple syrup/ honey.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter for fry the pancakes.
- You need of Chocolate chips for garneshing optional.
As you can see, these Spinach Oat pancakes are gluten free and vegan. It is also salt, sugar and egg-free, with the banana acting as both as an egg. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar.
Oats-palak/spinach pancakes step by step
- Make oats flour using blender..
- Mix all dry ingredients..
- Add milk, followed by spinach paste to dry ingredients and mix properly by stirring. Add a beaten egg into it and mix by stirring to a smooth paste..
- Add chopped raisins and vanilla extract to it..
- Batter should be like medium thick not runny..
- Now greased butter to skillet or non-stick pan. Put batter and cook it low flame untill edges become firm and start bubbling. It will take 3-5mins..
- Flip to other side and cook another 2-3mins untill little golden..
- Enjoy hot with mapple syrup/ honey..
- Note: if spinach are not organically grown then you just soak once spinach to warm water for 1-2 mins then soak to cold water and clean. Then make a fine paste..
In order to ensure the oats don't mess with the pancakes' light and fluffy texture, soaking is key. Simply combine rolled oats with milk in your mixing bowl and let. Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. It pairs well with naan, paratha or jeera rice.