Green chilli in curd Recipe. Curd rice recipe/Oliya is a very easy and delicious rice dessert recipes which is prepared using rice and curd, you can also make it with leftover rice. We can make two types of oliya- sweet oliya like kheer or namkeen oliya like curd rice. Curd chilies are marinated in sour curd in which salt,little roasted fenugreek powder and pinch asafoetida is added.
The chilies are washed and slit from the center. Wipe the chillies on a dry towel. Slit each chilly with a knife from the stem to the end. You can cook Green chilli in curd using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Green chilli in curd Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Green chilli in curd
Ingredients of Green chilli in curd Recipe
- Prepare 6 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 2 pinches of asafoetida powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of gram flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
Keep the stem intact, so it looks like one chilly split in the middle.. These dried chillies have a light golden brown texture. On frying, they attains a dark brown colour and goes well with hot steaming rice. These sun dried curd chillies can be prepared at home and the method of preparation is as follows.
Green chilli in curd instructions
- Wash and cut the stem part of chillies now cut the chillies in small pieces discard the seeds.
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil when hot add mustard seeds when crackles add asafoetida add chillies.
- Saute for 5 minutes until add dry masalas saute it when masalas mix with the spoon push the chillies at the one side and lower the flame..
- Now at the other side add 1 tsp oil and gram flour roast it for 2 minutes mix it with chillies..
- Add beaten curd into chillies and saute for 2 minutes pan will leave the oil your chillies are ready to serve it with any meal as a side a compliment..
Serve with fried curd chilli, appalam papad and tomato chutney. Add curd and cook until curd coats the bhindi nicely. In a separate pan, heat oil. Add green chillies, curry leaves, and mustard seeds. Add the tempering to the bhindi and mix well.