Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless) Recipe. Then mix in the eggs, peanut butter, quick oats, chocolate chips and salt to form the pancake batter. Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. Banana pancakes are made with three simple ingredients: eggs, bananas, and baking powder.
They were more like sweet omelettes. I would add gluten free flour or oats if I were to make them again. Make these Banana Oat Energy Pancakes for The Olympics Opening Ceremony Tomorrow! You can cook Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless) Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless)
Ingredients of Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless) Recipe
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of Peanut Butter.
- You need 0.75 cups of Quick Oats (Glutten-free).
- You need 0.25 cups of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 0.25 tsp of Salt.
So simple, you don't even need a mixing bowl. Made with super simple wholesome ingredients. These pancakes are a delicious, healthy and easy-to-make breakfast. That oatmeal and these photos of fluffy banana pancakes take me back to last Saturday, when I took my time making breakfast, with Cookie by my.
Banana Oat Energy Pancakes (Flourless) instructions
- Smash the 2 bananas in a bowl until pureed. Then mix in the eggs, peanut butter, quick oats, chocolate chips and salt to form the pancake batter..
- Spray some oil on a pan over medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 cup of batter into both sides and brown on both sides..
- Top with chocolate chips, sliced bananas and maple syrup..
These Flourless Banana Pancakes are so fluffy and delicious they light up even the gloomiest days of all. Banana, Oats and Eggs make the most incredible flourless pancakes on the planet! I looove good bread for breakfast. Banana Oat Flour Pancakes are made using oat flour instead of traditional all-purpose flour, for a gluten-free breakfast or brunch If you're looking for a flourless pancake recipe that's still airy, fluff and moist, you have to try my banana oat flour pancakes, made by grinding rolled oats into oat flour. Healthy and delicious pancake made using oatmeal and milk.