MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS Recipe. Coat the green chilly with the flour batter and put these on greased foil paper pcs. These green chillies have a light green color and are known as bhaji/bhajji/bhajiya chillies. You can also use bhavnagri chilies.
But have you heard about the chilli pakodas? The long green chillies are usually used for this pakora recipe. But you can also use the long red chillies provided you de-seed it properly. You can have MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS Recipe – Recipe: Delicious MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS
Ingredients of MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS Recipe
- You need 1/4 cup of Besan/Gram Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Baking Soda.
- Prepare as required of Salt.
- It’s as required of Oil of Deep Fry.
- It’s 8 of Pakora Green Chillies(big one's).
- You need 1 of Tamarind lemon size ball.
- It’s 1 of Onion medium.
Lal mirchi ka achhar /Red Chilli pickle. This is one of the most loved pickle and is cherished by those who love hot food. Hare Chane ke Pakode or Green chickpea pakoras is delicious as well as a healthy indian breakfast. Its crispy and could be served with tomato sauce or Grind green chickpeas and make thick paste, not very thin.
MIRCHI KE PAKODE/GREEN CHILLI FRITTERS step by step
- Grind the Tamarind… Onion… Salt to a fine paste. Wash the chillies well and pat dry. Slit lengthwise..remove the seeds..and fill the tamarind paste. Roll it on Besan and keep aside..
- Mix Besan.. Red chilli powder..salt.. Hing… and add water accordingly to make a smooth batter. Not too thick and not too thin. Add a pinch of soda and mix well. Heat a wok with oil. When hot add a tsp to the batter and mix, this will make your pakora crisp. Dip the chillies in batter from all the sides and drop in hot oil. Take it out when golden brown and serve.
- Note: If the stuffing is too watery.. The filling may come out while you fry. So be careful. You can make your own filling with potato or paneer or anything you like..
Take a bowl, and add gram flour, corn flour, mixture prepared from first step, turmeric. Hari Matar Ke Pakode are the delicious crisp fritters of fresh green peas and onions seasoned with spices. Place the coriander leaves, peas, green chilies, garlic and cumin seeds in the blender and pulse to get a coarse mixture. Transfer the ingredients to a mixing bowl, add the salt, onions and gram. Stuffed Chilli Pakode or pakoda or mirchi pakoda or mirchi vada, An extremely delicious and mouth watering snack of Pakistani & Indian People.