Salsa Recipe. The Source for all of salsa dance moves. Need a remainder of your salsa dance class? this is an encyclopedia of all moves including videos and descriptions for quick learning. Explore this Article. original article from wikipedia.
The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. You can cook Salsa using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Salsa Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Salsa
Ingredients of Salsa Recipe
- It’s 128 oz of Petite Diced Tomatoes (canned).
- You need 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- It’s 2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced Garlic.
- You need 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of Serrano Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Habanero Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 oz of Lemon Juice.
- Place canned tomatoes (including the juice), lemon juice, and water in a large pot on medium heat..
- Mash the tomatoes in the pan.
- Dice all bell peppers and onion, and add to pot..
- Pick off most of the large cilantro leaves and mince, and add to pot..
- Mince the serrano and habanero peppers (wear protective gloves), and add to pot..
- Cook for 3 hours, reducing heat as needed to keep at a low boil..
- Cool and serve. Optionally you can also jar when the salsa is still boiling, or place in freezer ziplock bags (after cooled) and freeze..