Slow Cooker Greek Chili Recipe. Learn how to prepare this easy Slow Cooker Greek White Chicken Chili recipe like a pro. Ready for a fresh take on chili? Try a Mediterranean twist with lemon, artichokes and chickpeas!
Learn how to make slow cooker chili with our tasty recipe. With hearty red kidney beans, our Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, and tomato sauce, this Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet on medium-high heat. Place cooked beef, Slow Cookers Chili Seasoning Mix, tomatoes. You can cook Slow Cooker Greek Chili using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Slow Cooker Greek Chili Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Slow Cooker Greek Chili
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Greek Chili Recipe
- Prepare 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried mint.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 28 oz of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s 14 oz of canned chickpeas.
- You need 14 oz of canned red kidney beans.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 6 cup of macaroni noodles.
Slow-Cooker Chili from Delish.com is the perfect chilly day accompaniment. In no particular order: Fritos (or your favorite chip), cheese, sour cream, green onions (or chives), bacon (😈), and jalapeños, preferably. …and the slow cooker worked its magic and this steaming, delicious pot of chili was ready for the big game. Since I was cooking for a big crowd, I decided to kind of aim for the middle when it came to the seasonings and heat in this chili recipe. But I did add in a few chipotle peppers for a smoky kick.
Slow Cooker Greek Chili instructions
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (except for macaroni noodles) and cook on low for 8 hours..
- Cook macaroni noodles as per package directions and serve chili on top of noodles. Garnish with green onions and feta..
Garnish with Greek yogurt, cilantro, avocado, tortilla chips. Just throw your ingredients in the Slow Cooker in the morning and have a hot Slow Cooker chili meal ready for dinner! Instead of sour cream you can also add fat free greek yogurt on top of the chili. To add more flavor zest and juice a lime, add some of If you want to meal prep for this Slow Cooker Vegetarian Quinoa Chili, add all the ingredients except the broth into a large ziploc bag and freeze until ready to use. Slow cooker chili made with black beans, kale and sweet potato.