Banana chocolate chip pancake bites Recipe. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the banana and chocolate chips until evenly dispersed. I think I see mini chocolate chip pancake bites in my future as well. Any of your favorite pancake mix-ins should work!
These banana chocolate chip pancakes are seriously fluffy, seriously delicious, and taste like chocolate chip banana bread or chocolate chip banana muffins in delicious diner style pancake form. Place in a single layer in the freezer until frozen and then place pancakes in a ziplock bag or airtight container. Reheat in a microwave or toaster until heated through. You can have Banana chocolate chip pancake bites using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Banana chocolate chip pancake bites Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Banana chocolate chip pancake bites
Ingredients of Banana chocolate chip pancake bites Recipe
- You need 2 of eggs, separated.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of granulated sugar + 2 Tbsp for dusting.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need of Melted butter for brushing.
Dip each banana bit halfway into a bowl of chocolate syrup and place on wax paper. While the bananas are in the freezer, heat up the De Wafelbakkers Mini Pancakes according to instructions on the package. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl. After mixing well stir in milk, banana, egg and vanilla.
Banana chocolate chip pancake bites instructions
- Whisk egg whites until frothy and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add in egg yolks and streak in milk and vinegar until a smooth batter has formed..
- Fold in egg whites..
- Heat an ebelskiver pan to medium heat, and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of sugar, and scoop 2 tablespoons of the batter into each hole. Cook for 1–2 minutes until batter starts to pull away from the sides..
- Using toothpicks or thin chopsticks, gently flip each pancake, and continue to cook for another 1–2 minutes until golden. If cooking one of the variations, add half the amount of batter followed by mix-in ingredient(s), and seal with remaining batter, making sure to cover the mix-in..
- To make the banana cream filling, mash banana and brown sugar in a bowl until smooth. Mash in cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Stir in vanilla pudding and maple syrup. Place mixture in a piping bag and refrigerate until ready for use..
- I did not do this last step I just added the mashed bananas and chocolate chips and chopped walnuts so its optional if u wanna do it like that.
Turn; cook other sides until golden brown. Banana bread, banana muffins, banana cake – there's so many delicious and exciting ways to use up those ripe bananas. These cookies are one of our favorites. Some time ago I shared the original recipe for these cookies – Chocolate Chip Banana Cookies. Fold chocolate chips into batter and spoon into the prepared muffin cups.