Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes Recipe.
You can cook Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes
Ingredients of Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of Easy Mix Classic Flapjack Mix.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 ml of Fresh Blueberries.
- Prepare 100 ml of Fresh Strawberries.
- It’s 50 ml of Butter.
- It’s 50 ml of Maple Syrup.
Mini Fluffy Berry Blast Pancakes instructions
- Follow the mixing instructions on the Easy Mix packaging. Allow batter to rest for about 5 minutes..
- Beat 2 Egg Whites until soft peek & fold them into the batter breaking the air bubbles as least as possible..
- In a hot & lightly greased pan, pour mini circles of batter into the pan and all to cook. How do you know when a pancake is ready to turn? When the heat bubbles break the surface of the batter. Cook until a golden brown colour..
- Suggestions: Plate them in a bowl with Strawberries & Blueberries. Finish off with melted Butter & drizzling Maple Syrup. Bon Apatit!.