Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) Recipe. Make Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes for breakfast and have a healthy start to the day. This hearty and healthy oatmeal pancake recipe is a simple vegan pancake that is made without egg and without milk. If you're into pancakes, also check out our Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Pancakes, Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Toasted Coconut Pancakes, and Life-Changing Banana Walnut.
It's a quick and easy, WFPB recipe everyone will love! These winning pancakes came out of her desire to develop a vegan version of her favorite restaurant pancakes: "My mom taught me to. These light and fluffy vegan oatmeal pancakes excel in simplicity as well as delightful taste. You can have Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan)
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of Quick Rolled Oats.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ground Flax Seed.
- Prepare 1 cup of Apple Sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk unsweetened.
- You need 1 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
They are perfect blender pancakes for those lazy and mindful weekend/day mornings. This revolutionary vegan and gluten-free batter mixes entirely in your blender. Gotta say, my blender got a serious workout creating these gluten-free and vegan banana-oatmeal blender pancakes. These Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are soft, fluffy and taste like banana bread!
Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan) instructions
- Combine ingredients in a food processor (we use out Ninja). Blend until mixture is combined into a nice batter. Let rest for a moment and add more Almond Milk or water until it reaches desired consistency..
- Heat electric skillet to 300?F. Pour a quarter sized amount of coconut oil on skillet and spread with paper towel. Pour batter onto skillet (about an 1/8 cup each pancake)..
- Flip each pancake when bubbles begin to evenly show on the surface of the pancake. Cook pancakes on this side for a few minutes. Both sides should be golden brown. Flip cakes only once! (My pappy's pancake rule.) Cooking times and heat may vary..
- Serve pancakes with a side of cut fruit. Top with honey (I love to add a tablespoon of almond butter for an extra kick of flavor!) Enjoy!!!!.
They're super satisfying and can be made in a blender! This easy oatmeal pancakes recipe can be vegan and gluten-free, and you can even make them the night before or freeze any leftover pancakes for another day. That is… on the rare chance there. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar.