Chana chilli Recipe. In this video, we will make Chana Chilli which is a very popular Indian Appetizer with influences from Indo-Chinese Cuisine. Chilli chana fry starter is a very simple dish which is easy and quick to prepare. Chilly Chana is a very tasty Indo Chinese snack.
Red chilli chutney recipe with step by step photos. Drain the chana dal and put it into a large saucepan with the garlic, red chilli powder, turmeric, cinnamon stick and salt. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have. You can cook Chana chilli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chana chilli Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Chana chilli
Ingredients of Chana chilli Recipe
- You need 1 cup of Boiled chana(chickpeas).
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of green chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water slury.
Chole also known chickpea, garbanzo, and kable chana, Chana Chana Masala goes well with any Indian flat bread, like Naan, Paratha, Puri. and can also be served with Western bread or pita bread. Cheongyang chili peppers look similar to regular Korean chili peppers, but are many times spicier. Kala chana is a delicious and healthy Indian curry. The curry prepared with this recipe has dry texture and its a good source of protein and can be served in breakfast or lunch.
Chana chilli instructions
- Take a bowl add channa, cornflour, all purpose flour coat well.
- Then deep fry them on medium flame till crunchy.
- Then take a pan heat oil add garlic, and saute for a minute.
- Then add all the sauces, honey, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Turn off the gas and add in the chanato the sauce, coat well.
A low calorie healthy chana tikki. For more recipes related to Chana Tikki checkout Falafel, Falafel, Thai Chilli Cakes, Chole Canapes. Punjabi Chole Recipe, an authentic traditional Punjabi cuisine made with kabuli chana, mostly eaten with Bhature which is a kind of poori/fried flat bread. Chana Saag – A vegetarian, chickpea curry with greens that is cooked in onion, tomato based tangy sauce and spiced with turmeric, cumin and garam masala. kabuli chana recipe is a quick and easy Indian sabzi made with chick peas, onions and tomatoes. Basically, this kabuli chana recipe is from North India which imparts a nice and tangy twist to the.