Chilli egg Recipe. I'm always trying to come up with new, yummy breakfast idea that is quick to put together in the morning, and this one is just perfect! Dip the quartered eggs in this batter and deep-fry until golden-brown. Egg chilli or chilli egg is a fun dish to make.
Chilli Egg is a tasty and healthy recipe that everyone will enjoy. It gives good flavor and also will keep you healthy. Egg chilli is a great recipe for snacking up. You can cook Chilli egg using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Chilli egg Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Chilli egg
Ingredients of Chilli egg Recipe
- You need 2 of boiled eggs sliced.
- You need 1 of onion cubed.
- You need 1 of tomato cubed.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper cubed.
- You need 2 tb of spoon tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tea spoon of soya sauce.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tb of spoon gram flour.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of oil for frying.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilli.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 2 tb of spoon corn flour.
Serve Chilli Egg with Soya Sauce along with Vegetarian Hakka Noodles (Chinese Chow mein Recipe) and Thai Style Beansprouts & Raw Mango Salad Recipe to make it a complete meal. CHILLI GARLIC EGG NOODLES is an all time favorite. This noodles recipe is mild in spice, sweetness and the roasted garlic flavor enhances both taste and aroma. Those who need a spicy version , may.
Chilli egg instructions
- Prepare a batter of corn and gram flour and salt.
- Coat the eggs in the batter and fry.
- In another pan heat oil and fry the onions,garlic bell pepper and tomatoes.
- Add all the sauces and allow it to boil.
- Now add the fried eggs.
- Chilli egg is ready serve it with fried rice.
Chilli chicken is a popular Indo-chinese appetizer made by tossing fried chicken in spicy hot chilli sauce. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut the chicken into thin strips then coat in the egg wash and flour. This is the best chilli oil recipe on the internet (in English)! Tasted exactly like the chilli oil we ate in restaurants in Sichuan.