Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour Recipe. Learn how to make the sweet banana macadamia nut pancakes from IHOP with this copycat recipe. The country's largest flapjack house flavors the new pancakes with imitation banana flavoring and a yellow coloring, since real bananas will eventually turn a prepared batter brown. The country's largest flapjack house flavors the new pancakes with imitation banana flavoring and a yellow coloring, since real bananas will eventually turn a prepared.
Spread with peanut or macadamia nut butter. Cook's note: For banana flapjacks, top the raw side of the flapjack with slices of banana, then turn and cook the other side. Serve with creamed honey (which can be bought at selected Woolworths stores or delis, or simply whip regular honey until creamy white). You can cook Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour Recipe – Recipe: Appetizing Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour
Ingredients of Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour Recipe
- You need 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of macadamia flour (or oats).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Garnish.
- It’s of Blueberries.
- You need of Mint.
Today we're sharing this classic banana flapjack recipe that's super easy to How to make white bread WITH ALL PURPOSE FLOUR SO many of you have got in touch over the last few days to tell me you've made my Ultimate Vegan Banana Cake: https. A healthier banana bread recipe made with coconut flour and crunchy macadamia nuts for those who love banana bread and follow the paleo diet. As always this banana bread is made with no refined sugar, it is low-carb and gluten free, made with coconut flour and coconut oil.
Banana Flapjacks with Macadamia Flour step by step
- Mash banana with fork..
- Whisk in egg, flour, salt and cinnamon..
- For oat flour, blend in blender or processor to flour..
- Add the peanut butter and swirl into batter..
- Preheat non-stick pan to medium heat. Make sure the pan is not too hot, so they don’t burn..
- Spoon batter into pan, bake for 2 minutes on 1 side and 30 seconds on the other side till cooked through..
- Serve with blueberries (heat on stove to sauce) and mint..
- Alternatively serve with bananas, honey and whipped cream..
These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. One bite of these banana mac pancakes with coconut syrup will leave you dreaming of the land of aloha. I had my first coconut syrup on banana-macadamia nut pancakes when I was a kid.