Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles Recipe. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest. Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer.
Among its members were Mick Tucker. Изучайте релизы The Sweet на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от The Sweet на маркетплейсе Discogs. You can cook Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles Recipe – How to Prepare Yummy Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles
Ingredients of Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles Recipe
- It’s 9 cups of pickling cucumbers (sliced into desired shapes).
- It’s 2 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of white vinegar.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of large sweet onion.
- It’s 12 of garlic cloves crushed or finely diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pickling spice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (white).
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mustard seed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of celery seed.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sea salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of whole peppercorns (about 8-10 for each jar).
- You need 8 of bay leaves (2 for each jar).
- You need 8 of cinnamon sticks (2 for each jar).
- Prepare 8-12 sprigs of fresh dill (2-3 for each jar).
Sweet & Tangy Homemade Cucumber Pickles step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients (brown sugar, sea salt, sugar, pickling mix, mustard & celery seed) together thoroughly in a mixing bowl and mix the liquid ingredients (water, white vinegar, & apple cider vinegar) together in a separate bowl or pitcher. Leave aside bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, dill sprigs, peppercorns, garlic, and onion..
- Now, Place your pickles in your jars, leaving an inch at the top, and layering the garlic and onions in between them. Then, place your bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and dill along the sides of the jar and in any spaces in between that you can squeeze them. Once everything is snug in the jars, evenly distribute the dry seasoning mixture between all of the Mason jars. Next, mix and evenly distribute the liquid mixture to all of the jars. (may need to add additional vinegar to top off the jars).
- Finally, shake up the jar well and place in the refrigerator to soak up the brine. Shake the jar every day or every other day to help evenly soak up the mixture. You can eat them after a week but after a month or more they are best! These were delicious! And you can tell which are the sweet ones by the pretty purple colors! 💜 Enjoy!.