Stir fry chilli garlic noodles Recipe. This Prawns/ Shrimp stir-fry with garlic, chilli and crunchy vegetables , is a delicious ,easy and perfect Healthy meal for a weeknight dinner in less than. Chilli Garlic Noodles is a spicy, Indian Chinese style noodles stir-fry with loads of vegetables. This Chinese Chilli Chicken Stir-Fry recipe is an addictive homemade alternative to take out!
Cook the noodles in sufficient water with added salt. Adding a little oil to this makes the noodles not stick together. One done, drain the water and. as the name suggests, chilli garlic noodles recipe is a bit on spicier side. but it would pleasantly surprise you with its sweet taste as well. so basically it is an sweet and spicy combination noodles with a strong garlic flavour infused within the noodles. this is my personal favorite noodles and i make. You can have Stir fry chilli garlic noodles using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Stir fry chilli garlic noodles Recipe – How to Make Perfect Stir fry chilli garlic noodles
Ingredients of Stir fry chilli garlic noodles Recipe
- Prepare 2 cup of boiled noodles.
- You need 6-7 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 cup of chopped all three colour bell peppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped in slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of paneer.
- Prepare 6-7 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s as needed of Parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
This quick, delicious noodle stir-fry contains succulent king prawns and a spicy kick of chilli. Stir-fry for a few minutes to warm it all through. Serve in bowls, sprinkled with chopped spring onion tops. Stir fry is the perfect quick fix mid week dinner!
Stir fry chilli garlic noodles instructions
- Heat olive oil and add garlic and onion.
- Then add carrot.
- Cook lightly add bell peppers.
- Add cabbage and stir fry all vegetables.
- Then add all spices and mix.
- Then add soya sauce and chilli sauce.
- Mix all of them.
- Add paneer and coat masala.
- Finally add noodles and toss.
- Mix cornflour in water and add it in noodles.
- Mix all of them.
- Add cherry tomatoes.
- Add vinegar,herbs and parsley.
- Serve hot.
Here I give you all the tips and tricks you need to create the most mouthwateringly delicious, and most For a chicken noodle stir fry I would definitely include aromatics. Variety – Whatever veg you settle with. To make the stir-fry, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan or wok. Transfer the stir-fry to a warmed serving dish. Garnish with fried basil leaves or.