Murmura Pakoda Chilli Recipe. Hi friends.this is my new Murmura pakoda recipe.so please subscribe like & share it. Here i present you the very tasty and easy to make recipe named murmura pakoda LOLIPOP. I know You will Definately Like IT.
This ribbon pakoda or ribbon murukku recipe needs rice flour, besan, fried gram and mild spices like chili. How about some crispy crunchy murmura mixture??? It came out really good and the boy is going gaga over it! You can cook Murmura Pakoda Chilli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Murmura Pakoda Chilli Recipe – Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Murmura Pakoda Chilli
Ingredients of Murmura Pakoda Chilli Recipe
- It’s 1 bowl of murmura.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of desecated coconut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanut.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan / gram flour.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped capsicum.
- You need as required of Oil.
This murmura mixture recipe does not involve the process of. Murmura(Muri) Pakora – Crispy and yummy pakoda made by murmura or puffed rice. Learn how to make 'Murmura Pakoda' by an easy to make recipe by Home's Food. It is a lite snack which is.
Murmura Pakoda Chilli step by step
- Take a bowl add all ingredients mix well..
- Makes ball from murmura mixture & deepfry..
- 1 qube size cut onion,1 capsicum,1 tomato,1"chopped ginger,4-5 chopped garlic.tomato,soya & chilli sauces.Heat a pan add 1 tbsp oil add ginger,garlic& onion stir 1 minute.add capsicum & tomato stir 1 minute..
- Take a bowl add 1 +1+1tbsp all sauces mix 2 tbsp water mix it well,&pour into the pan.mix it well.add murmura pokoda mix it well stir 5 sec.add coriander leaves & off the gas..
- Murmura pokoda chilli is ready.serve with a cup of tea..
See great recipes for Murmura laddu, Murmura and Chivda Namkeen too! Hi Friends, presenting you tasty spicy Murmura Recipe. It is fun to munch on these with Chai (Tea). Mirchi Pakoda Recipe with step by step photos and video. Place the batter coated green chili in medium hot oil.