Easy chilli con carne Recipe. This easy chilli con carne recipe is a quick and classic sharing option for a casual night with friends. Find out how to make it at BBC Good Food. The easiest way to do this is to cut the onion in half from root to tip, peel it and slice each half into thick matchsticks lengthways, not quite cutting all the way to.
This is an excellent easy chilli con carne recipe that makes for a great dinner or lunch. It is a super simple dish that you can cook up with just a few. "An easy chilli con carne makes the perfect midweek meal. With green chilli and lots of spices, this Slimming World chilli con carne is full of fiery flavours. You can cook Easy chilli con carne using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Easy chilli con carne Recipe – How to Cook Delicious Easy chilli con carne
Ingredients of Easy chilli con carne Recipe
- It’s 500 g of ground beef.
- You need of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 2 of table spoons onion soup powder.
- You need 1 can of tomatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 container of tomatoes paste.
- It’s 1/4 tea spoon of chilli flakes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 1 tea spoon of cumin.
- You need 1 tea spoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 can of beans.
Top with a swirl of fat-free fromage frais and sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and paprika and serve on a large jacket potato or with rice. The whole family will love this chilli con carne recipe with peppers and kidney beans and served with garlic bread. Find more budget meals at Tesco Real Food. Meanwhile, cook the rice and garlic bread to pack instructions.
Easy chilli con carne step by step
- Fry the onions in a little oil until the onions are golden.
- Add the garlic and the beef and fry until the beef has been cooked.
- Add the onion soup powder and stir.
- Add the tomatoes, tomatoes paste, chilli flakes, salt, pepper, cumin and paprika. Cook and stir for 15 minutes.
- Add the beans and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown mince with the onion. Add cumin, coriander and Wattie's Tomato Paste. It is called 'Easy Chilli Con Carne' and it couldn't be more accurate! So simple and tasty to make, it was perfect for a busy. Today I'm going back to basics and re-making an old favourite: Chilli Con Carne.