5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Recipe. Fluffy, grain-free pancakes that are rich in fiber + protein. These two-ingredient banana pancakes have been floating around the internet for several years now, first on fitness sites (protein! low fat!) and then on parenting sites (toddler-friendly!). Sightings finally reached critical mass, and I had to try them for myself.
You'll get best results with this recipe if you use ripe bananas. And with just eggs as a binder, you'll also find it easier to make smaller pancakes: big ones have a tendency to. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch. You can cook 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes
Ingredients of 5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes Recipe
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of wheat germ.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. I have found that by measuring the dry ingredients and then putting them through a shifter makes for fluffy pancakes. I also substitute melted butter for the oil, I mix the liquid ingredients including the egg and. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
5 Ingredient Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mash banana with fork or potato masher..
- Add eggs and beat with fork or wire whisk until fully blended.
- Stir in wheat germ, blueberries and cinnamon..
- Spray small skillet with nonstick spray or add butter to pan. Heat to medium heat, sizzling, not smoking. Use 1/4 cup measure to pour batter into pan..
- Cook until firm, turn and cook until browned. Cook one pancake at a time..
Two-ingredient pancakes, which just happen to have no gluten, are one of the internet's favorite things. Maybe you've made them yourself, with just banana and egg. I love to make pancakes on weekends and serve them with banana, maple syrup or chocolate sauce. You can add dairy-free chocolate chips or just fruit to make them. Pour the banana mixture and melted butter into the dry ingredients.