Sooji Pancakes Salted Recipe.
You can cook Sooji Pancakes Salted using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it. The Best Sooji Pancakes Salted Recipe – How to Make Delicious Sooji Pancakes Salted
Ingredients of Sooji Pancakes Salted Recipe
- It’s 1 cup of sooji.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped curry leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dhania(coriander) powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Jeera(cumin) powder.
- You need Pinch of jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s Pinch of eating soda.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
Sooji Pancakes Salted instructions
- Take a bowl and put 1 cup sooji in it and 1/4 cup curd in the same bowl.
- Mix everything gently seeing no lumps are formed and then add a pinch of salt and onion to the same mixture.
- Let the mixture rest for minimum 20 minutes, meanwhile the mixture rests lets prepare the tempering.
- Add oil in a small pan and let it come to a normal heat and then add the jeera and let it splutter.
- Then add Kashmiri chilli powder and dhaniya and jeera powder to the same and mix it properly turning off the flame.
- Add the tempering to the sooji and curd batter and mix it propely, then add pinch of eating soda and you will see a generous rise in the batter.
- Put a mini uttapam maker on the stove and bruch it with oil and let it get hot.
- Add a small quantity of batter in each section and cook it properly on both the sides and serve them hot with Dhaniya and pudina..