Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe. Learn how to prepare this easy Oatmeal Pancakes with Blueberries recipe like a pro. This is the BEST Baked Oatmeal recipe with Blueberries and Bananas. It's perfect to serve guests for brunch, or make it ahead for the week for easy Swap the bananas for thin sliced apples and walnuts.
Dutch Baby Pancake with Berry Topping. Oats Solve the Pancake Breakfast Crash. The trouble with traditional pancakes is they're mostly a combination of refined flour and sugar. You can have Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries
Ingredients of Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries Recipe
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 of -4 packets of Splenda or favorite sweetener.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries, washed and dried (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Maple Syrup (optional).
That means that while delicious, they're a simple carbohydrate that will cause your blood sugar to spike — giving you a quick burst of energy but leaving you hungry. If necessary, spray the hot griddle with pan spray. Place six or seven blueberries on each pancake. Cornmeal gives these hearty oatmeal pancakes a crisp texture.
Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts and Blueberries step by step
- In a blender/food processor, combine 3/4 cup of oatmeal, flour, & baking powder. Pulse/blend until oatmeal is fine (about 5 pulses or 4-5 seconds on low)..
- Pour oatmeal mixture into a medium bowl..
- Combine wet ingredients together and add to dry mix..
- Add remaining 1/2 cup of oatmeal and walnuts (if using). Stir until combined. Let stand for 5-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle in sweetener and blueberries (if using)..
- In a large, non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat, ladel out about 1/3 to 1/2 cup of pancake batter. Cook 4-5 minutes (or until pancakes no longer stick to pan) before flipping. Cook another 4 minutes..
Serve it with berries and maple syrup. The flavor and texture is good, but next time I will send them over the top by adding blueberries. I have been searching for an oatmeal pancake recipe that I my family really liked. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. We love to top these Healthy Oatmeal Banana Pancakes with fresh berries and real maple syrup.