Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe. How to make the best buttermilk blueberry pancakes. Fluffy and tender blueberry pancakes from scratch make the best weekend breakfast or brunch! TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Fluffy buttermilk pancakes studded with juicy fresh blueberries and topped with a gorgeous deep purple blueberry syrup.
Buttermilk Blueberries Pancakes Easter New Year's Eve Christmas Mother's Day Breakfast Dessert Hangover Cure Vegetarian Fruit Brunch Make Ahead Summer Easy. Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes served with a delicious blueberry sauce, perfect Sunday morning breakfast. You can have Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Ingredients of Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- You need of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Can you think of anything better? After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I. Fluffy, melt in your mouth blueberry vanilla buttermilk greek yogurt pancakes. Delicious drizzled with pure maple syrup.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes instructions
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
Make these and you'll never use a mix again. Add liquid mixture to flour mixture, gently. Buttermilk blueberry pancakes recipe-breakfast recipes-pancake recipe-recipe ideas-woman and home. recipes. An American classic, these fluffy blueberry pancakes make the perfect brunch and are served with maple butter. Try experimenting with the toppings of this American buttermilk pancake recipe by.