Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake Recipe. Want to wow friends and family with your breakfast skills? Surprise diners with a trio of pancakes served three ways. Bananas and chocolate chips are folded into traditional pancake batter creating a sweet treat for weekend breakfast.
Stir in egg, milk, oil, bananas and walnuts; until well combined (batter will be slightly lumpy). Chocolate Chips, Chopped Walnuts, and Maply Syrup – all optional but highly suggested additions to banana pancakes. Banana Pancakes have been around for quite a while, so there are a ton of different ways to enjoy them! You can have Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake
Ingredients of Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake Recipe
- Prepare 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Butter , melted.
- It’s 2 of Plantain , over ripe.
- It’s 1 Cup of Walnut halves.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
For this recipe, I made them with chocolate chips and walnuts but here. The best banana walnut pancakes, made from scratch and loaded with chocolate chips, no mashing required. Top with pure maple syrup and you'll This lets the banana slices get nice and caramelized on the hot griddle while ensuring that each pancake gets the exact mix-ins you want in every bite! Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes are an easy pancake recipe with tons of bananas and chocolate chips.
Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip Pancake instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients. Then make a well in the centre and add the egg, melted butter and the butter milk. Mix well. The batter will be lumpy.
- Now add 1 mashed banana and half the walnuts and half the chocolate chips. Mix until it is incorporated completely into the batter..
- Grease a pan and using 1/3 cup as your measure, scoop in pancake batter..
- As the pancake begins to cook and bubbles form on the top, spread sliced bananas and a sprinkling of walnuts and chocolate chips on top..
- Let the pancake cook further. Then brush a little butter on top of the pancake and banans and flip the pancake..
- The butter will help the bananas caremelise faster and also help toast the walnuts..
- Serve hot white the chocolate chips are still melting. Dust a little icing sugar if you like, to dress it up a little..
- Enter a chocolately, walnutty and banana-y heaven!.
DUH, gotta even out that "healthier" with chocolate. #truth. Even though Jordan says she hates banana pancakes, I've been adding a banana to her Sprinkle. Fluffy banana bread for breakfast in the form of pancakes with melted chic chips and maple syrup to start the day the banana right way… And I couldn't resist an chad to share with ya'll the inside of perfect fluffiness, like a cloud. Whole Wheat Choc Chip Banana Bread Pancakes. Pancakes Nutella Sour Cream Pancakes Tasty Pancakes Pumpkin Pancakes Cottage Cheese Pancakes Greek Yogurt Pancakes Oatmeal Pancakes Nicea's Yogurt Pancakes with Homemade Syrup are the best pancakes ever!