Mexican Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. This Mexican Turkey Meatloaf freezes well and makes a great meal prep idea. I often make a batch big enough for dinner and then extra to put in the freezer. Ground chicken and turkey, along with salsa and fire-roasted green chiles, give this light main dish loaf its color and Mexican-inspired flavor.
With warm Mexican spices of cumin and ancho chili powder, this turkey meatloaf is a nice twist on a classic. Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray. Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! You can cook Mexican Turkey Meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that. The Best Mexican Turkey Meatloaf Recipe – Recipe: Delicious Mexican Turkey Meatloaf
Ingredients of Mexican Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
- Prepare 3 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 3/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of poblano pepper; roasted and large dice.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper; roasted and large dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; roasted and large dice.
- You need 1 of orange bell pepper; roasted and large dice.
- You need 1 small of red onion; minced.
- It’s 2 stick of celery; small dice.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced green chiles.
- It’s 1 tbsp of roasted and ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of roasted and ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme; minced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, easy turkey meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, turkey meatloaf. The trick is turkey (unusual in a country where chickens roam the streets), but proper seasoning changes the game with this Mexican meatloaf. Boring turkey meatloaf is given a makeover with this festive recipe! – Recipe Main Dish : Mexican turkey meatloaf by Sweetherseyliving. Disclosure: I was asked to participate in the.
Mexican Turkey Meatloaf step by step
- Melt butter slowly in a saute pan. Sweat onions and celery until translucent. Add garlic and a pinch of salt. Sweat until fragrant. Cool down in fridge..
- Place turkey, breadcrumbs, spices, salt, cooled veggies, and peppers in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately 40-45 minutes. Uncover and continue cooking for approximately 10-15 more minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°..
- Variations; Shallots, apples, chayote, cilantro, lime, rosemary, pineapple, mango, sage, carrot, zucchini, corn, basil, chipotle, ancho chile, salsa,.
Top mexican turkey meatloaf recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. View top rated Mexican meatloaf with turkey recipes with ratings and reviews. Cheddar Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf with a Secret Sauce!, Funky Bird (A. Southwestern Turkey Breast) Mexican Turkey Meatloaf And welcome back to this week's theme, Why Didn't I Think of That, the story of a young woman's journey through the pages of success born.