Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf Recipe. Enjoy the ultimate summer sandwich all year 'round with a flavor-packed meatloaf with a molten cheesy center. Reviews for: Photos of Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf. This meatloaf has all the great flavor of a bacon cheeseburger!
Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf is one of the first recipes I made for my now husband when we moved in together. It started out from a friend's recipe who said she saw Paula Deen make it. If you're a bacon cheeseburger lover, this wonderful bacon cheeseburger meatloaf recipe is for you! You can have Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf Recipe – Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf Recipe
- You need 2 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 lb of bacon cooked.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs or crackers your choice really….
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of add some spices ..onion powder… season salt ..get creative.
- It’s 1 of sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 3 cup of cheese…cheddar or pepperjack or both live dangerously …
This mini meatloaf reminds me of a bacon cheeseburger without the bun. Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf is a flavorful main dish. This meatloaf right here…is pure LIFE!!! It is seriously so incredibly delicious, so perfect and so divine that I couldn't stop eating it.
Bacon cheeseburger meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cube cheese into small cubes …break bacon into pieces….
- Add all ingredients into bowl. Mix …get in there with your hands . Mix it good.
- If needed add more breadcrumbs or crackers.
- Lightly oil baking dish.. put the hamburger mix in dish form into whatever you want I do a heart 😍.
- Bake 40 to 50 min until cooked thru.
- I top off with a little ranch or blue cheese or serve with it…you can use tomatoe sauce on top.
The is the best meatloaf recipe! Two American classics combine in our bacon-cheeseburger meatloaf recipe. Bacon-Cheeseburger Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Try this healthy meatloaf recipe packed with bacon and Cheddar cheese. It has all the flavor of a bacon cheeseburger with none of the guilt.