Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) Recipe. To begin making Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe-Chilli Fritters, wash the chillies, slit them in length, deseed them and keep aside. Now, dip the chilli into the prepared besan batter. Make sure the besan coats the chilli well from all the sides.
Mirchi Bada or Mirchi Vada is very popular street food from the city Jaipur and across the Rajasthan. They are long chilli peppers stuffed with a spiced potato filling, coated with a gram flour. Rajasthani Mirchi bada or popularly known as Jodhpuri Mirchi vada is famous street food from Rajasthan. You can have Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters)
Ingredients of Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) Recipe
- You need 8 of Green Chillies..
- It’s 2 of Potatoes boiled and mashed..
- It’s 1 cup of Gram flour / besan.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder..
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder..
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Coriander Leaves, finely chopped..
- You need 1 of Green Chilli, finely chopped..
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Cooking oil to deep fry.
Serve these piping hot Rajasthani Mirchi. Mirchi Bada recipe- Fried giant green chilies are stuffed with tangy potato filling and coated with a thick batter of gram flour is a spicy yet delicious tea time snack. I remember my mom making these at her kitty parties and the stuffing itself was very flavorful and satisfying. Rajasthani Mirch vada is prepared with thick and less spices green peppers, which are stuffed with little spicy-tangy potato stuffing and dipped in a gram flour batter and then deep हिन्दी में पढिये : Rajasthani Mirchi Vada Recipe In English.
Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) step by step
- To begin making Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters), wash the chillies, slit them in length, deseed them and keep aside. Boil the potatoes using a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Once cooled, peel and mash. keep them aside. Take a bowl, add the chickpea flour, red chilli powder, caraway seeds, salt and enough water to make a thick batter. Keep aside. Take a bowl, add the mashed potatoes, red chilli, cumin, garam masala, coriander leaves, green chilli and mix well..
- Now take the slit chillies, fill a portion of the potato mix inside and seal it tight, likewise fill the potato mix into all the chillies. Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat, bring it to a little high temperature that the bada's can be fried. Now, dip the chilli into the prepared besan batter. Make sure the besan coats the chilli well from all the sides. Drop it carefully into the oil, and let it cook for a minute on one side. Flip over and cook the other side for another minute.
- And remove it into a plate lines with the kitchen absorbent paper. Likewise, fry the rest of the chillies as well serve the Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe along with tomato chutney..
Mirchi Pakoda Recipe: This is a popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. How to Make Rajasthani Mirchi Vada. Mix together the potatoes, salt, chilli powder, amchoor, coriander powder, asafoetida, green. In this traditional mirchi bajji recipe, green chillis are stuffed with filling prepared with roasted peanuts, coconut and few other spices to give it a unique taste which compliments the hotness of the mirchi. This recipe's step by step photo guide, tips and serving ideas make it super easy to prepare at home.