Chilli Chana with tea Recipe. In this video, we will make Chana Chilli which is a very popular Indian Appetizer with influences from Indo-Chinese Cuisine. This Restaurant Style recipe is. and can also be extended to chana chilli gravy masala recipe. Chana Chaat Recipe with step by step photos.
I do not follow any particular recipe to make this chaat. Chana chaat makes a wonderful breakfast, a mid-morning snack or an after school snack too. If consumed as breakfast, it can keep you going for hours by keeping you full. You can have Chilli Chana with tea using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. The Best Chilli Chana with tea Recipe – Recipe: Perfect Chilli Chana with tea
Ingredients of Chilli Chana with tea Recipe
- You need 250 grms of Boiled chickpeas (2 cups).
- You need of Chopped capsicum (¼ Cup) 1 small.
- Prepare of Chopped onion (¼ cup) 1 small.
- Prepare of Roughly chopped carrot (⅓cup) 1 medium.
- It’s 3 tbls of Chilli Sauce (¼ cup).
- You need of Salt (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Black pepper (1 tsp).
- Prepare of Chopped (½ tbls chillis) 1 medium.
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic (½ tbls).
- It’s of Oil (frying for chickpeas).
- It’s 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of Cornflour (½ cup) 4 tbls heaped.
- Prepare of Lemon juice (1 tbls) 1 whole.
- It’s of Coriander leaves (1 tbls).
- Prepare of Garam masala (1 tsp).
Add chana dal, cooking soda,tea bag,cinnamon and elachi. Chana chaat, a protein rich healthy snack made with kabuli chana (chickpeas) and basic chaat ingredients is a perfect food for kids lunchbox. Boiled chickpeas (or canned) and boiled potatoes are tossed with tomato, onion, khajur imli ki chutney, green coriander chutney, chaat masala powder and. how to make crispy varki puri.
Chilli Chana with tea instructions
- Mix boiled chickpeas with cornflour and fried the well coated chicpeas in oil till crispy..
- In another pan, in little oil sauty galice mince, green chilli, chopped capsicum, chopped carrots, chopped onions..
- Add fried chickpeas in the vegetables and mix well. Then add chilli sauce, salt, pepper and coriander leaves, give a good mix..
- Now add lemon juice and stir and dish out. Sprinkle some garam masala on top and enjoy tea with sizzling chilli chana..
Soak the kabuli chana overnight then boil it with tea leaves to give them black colour. Mix it well add boiled potato, red chilli and coriander powder, green chilli, chole masala, salt, kasoori methi and saute it for five minutes. For pressure cooking kabuli chana for the Punjabi chole recipe, take a deep bowl, add the kabuli chana and cover them with enough water. If you are in a hurry and do not have much time then you can soak them in. Chatpati Chana Dal is a spicy crunchy tea time snack that can be prepared in a matter of minutes, which the help of oven, instead of deep frying.