Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda Recipe. Aloo ka pakodas are an awesome snack that you will feel really good having in the winters or monsoons. A big pinch of carom seeds (omam, ajwain). A big pinch of cooking soda.
Coming back to today's recipes whether we call it Aloo Pakoda/pakora or Bhajiya as at in-law's call it or south Indian style bhajji, it's the same thing. Slicing Potatoes: Slice the potatoes moderately thin and not very thick or very thin. Very thick slices will not cook well. You can cook Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that. The Best Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda Recipe – Recipe: Tasty Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda
Ingredients of Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda Recipe
- You need 2 of unit of potatoes.
- You need 7-8 pieces of ajwain leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of unit od green chillis.
- You need 250 gm of gram flour.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 glass of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Oil.
Carom seeds (ajwain) is the main spice that is used here. If you have guests home or for occasions you can make a pakora platter by making different kinds of pakoda. Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes are a super addictive snack – fried potato fingers are tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce that's sweet and spicy and will give you sticky fingers that you'll be licking. Lets just say we ate these straight from the wok.
Potato ajwain and chilli pakoda instructions
- First of all take gram flour and add water in it and stir it. Now add salt baking soda termuric powder.Make medium consistency paste..
- Now make round slices of potatoes..
- Now add this potatoes to the gram flour mixture and deep fried it..
- Same as add ajwain and green chillis to it and deep fried it..
- Pakodas are ready now you can have it with tometo ketchup and raita..
Palak pakoda is yet another perfect snack recipe for rainy or winter seasons. These are deep fried fritters recipe made using finely chopped palak and besan. Palak pakoda is one of the favorite snack recipes at home and I would love to update more snack recipes as I keep writing down recipes and. Aloo pakora or aloo bajji recipe – thin potato slices are coated with besan, rice flour batter and the deep fried till crisp. You can call this potato fritters, batata bhajia.